Who We Are
- more flexible
- more durable (aka less likely to be injured)
- more coordinated
What To Expect
- Are accessible to all fitness levels. From complete newbies to seasoned athletes — everything we teach is scalable, allowing for all levels to work together in class.
- Will rely on a variety of different modalities and equipment, such as kettlebells, bodyweight, Indian clubs, weighted clubs, maces, parallettes, gymnastics rings, and more.
- Will build your strength, increase your work capacity (AKA cardio — though ours is much different than what you may have experienced), assess and improve your motor control and generally try to optimize your mind and body for whatever your particular needs and goals are.
- Are coach-led, so you’ll receive plenty of constructive feedback.
Arguably the best part of group fitness is the community aspect. You can do quite well working out on your own, but doing so with a group takes things to another level.
Everything you need for physical development and maintenance!
Contact us through the form below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us directly at 919-697-8585 or 919-726-7187.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Where We Are
1821 N Fordham Blvd Ste-5
Chapel Hill, NC 27514